This healthcare forum will be moderated by Enloe Medical Center CEO, Mike Wiltermood. All candidates for Federal and State offices have been invited to discuss their approaches to making health care delivery systems better.
- US Congressional District 1: Audrey Denney and Doug LaMalfa
- California Assembly District 1: Caleen Sisk and Brian Dahle
- California Assembly District 3: Sonia Aery and James Gallagher
- California Senate District 4: Phillip Kim and James Nielsen
This is your chance to question the candidates for office who want to represent our area:
- Do they support cuts to Medicare?
- Do they support enhanced Medicare for All?
- Do they think we need to cap drug and hospital costs?
- Do they think health care is a human right?
- Should profit-seeking businesses have a role in healthcare?
Doors open at 6:30. Candidates confirmed as of August 27 include: Audrey Denney, Phillip Kim, Sonia Aery and Caleen Sisk.
Hosted by 4 Healthy California SB562 - Northstate
Butte County Health Care Education Coalition
Physicians for a National Health Program - California
Chico Peace & Justice Center
California Health Professional Student Alliance
Chico Housing Action Team